Wow… lots of restaurant news as the year comes to an end. Here’s a quick recap:
- Ella’s American Bistro has opened in Devon Square (Acme Shopping Center in Strafford)
- McKenzie’s Brew Pub is now open in Berwyn (where Charlie Brown’s used to be, near Barnes & Noble)
- Jake’s Wayback Burgers is open in Strafford (near the Farmers Market), and 5 Guys Wayne (in the old Acme shopping center) should be opening shortly
- So Fun! Frozen Yogurt has also opened next to 5 Guys in Wayne
- The bar at Restaurant Alba is now fully operational
- Pattymac’s in Berwyn is now EmJ’s (under new ownership), and is also serving dinner on Thu and Fri.
- Saxby’s in Paoli is closing this week.
- Flavor in Wayne closed this fall.